Hi...Now im at the SengKang library with Shandy n Huini.....Today,mrs Wong, my sci teacher gave us back our common test , i got 23/30..So bad loh lol... The girls with some other boys like Jarence , Tian Wen , Theron n Wei Zhe run 2.4km.....I run until want to die lorx..lol .. I got 9 position n my face look v.v exhausted n red lorx....Then when recess finish .. we went to Com Lab 4 at level 3 for our art cum music lesson... i learnt how to compose music by using computer of course....During History lesson , I accompany JinHua to the General Office as she was having Fever n Flu loh...Then , when i returned to classroom....Mr Tan had give us back our History class test n common test .....Then i got 10/12 4 the class test n 16/20 4 my common test sia....I think the highest is Tian Wen n miie ba , then second highest is Eunice that is 15/20.... I felt v.v happy now as i get quite an impressive marks lorx...I hope that i can achieve an impressive marks 4 all my Mid Year Examination........The End lol
about
you think you know me.
The name is Shirlyn Tan Xiu Feng.
single/attached
AKA lynn
25/03/95
17 years old
A girlwho in love with Kpop stars especially SUPER JUNIOR~Yesung<3
NPCC/Student Councillor 1N2'082N2'093NE`104NE'115NE'12 HGPSPHSS
Aries HOTMAIL|