aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, September 2, 2008
@ 1:03 AM

haix..today early wake up bout 6.30 then had breakfast ,,changed uniform n took 159 to compass point from there took lrt with Jocelyn ang Cao Yu ....I'm so scared of the jalan kayu trail guide test lorx...I had to rmb the script of Pei Hwa Public School & Seletar West Farmway after finish the trail....Mr Tan provide chicken Rice as our Lunch ...haix after telling them , i'm so so so nervous lorx ^^After finish eating the delicious chicken Rice,Hillary n I walked to the lrt station.When we board the lrt,saw nicholas-didi with his fren......hahax then took bus home as i dont like going cp .......That' All...At first dont feel like blogging lorx...no choice must listen to my beloved sherry-jie .....lolx

Labels:


about
you think you know me.

The name is Shirlyn Tan Xiu Feng.
single/attached
AKA lynn
25/03/95
17 years old
A girlwho in love with Kpop stars especially SUPER JUNIOR~Yesung<3
NPCC/Student Councillor
1N2'082N2'093NE`104NE'115NE'12
HGPSPHSS
Aries
HOTMAIL|

credits.

template by : mymostloved*
header image : kseoul.
create &inspire.