about
● chat
● links
● archives
Sunday, June 26, 2011
@ 6:26 AM
Hello:D
June holiday is coming to the end already:( and there is sch tmr..haix:(
Holiday isn't my holiday at all coz of DNT Coursework!:(
Things I done during June holiday:
~Have haircut(long to short)
~DNT camp and solidwork trainings
~DNT coursework(artefact) everyday must do..
~Famine Camp!<3
~Npcc POP!>.<
~Outing with my awesome girlfriends:D
They are Sabrina( crazy darling I ever had!:P But never fails to make me smile:D), Amalina( Trusted mei! She so pretty :X haha always made me think weird and funny stuffs),Emily( another crazy person with crazy n weird ideas!:P but friendly and helpful girl!:D)
Tmr sch reopen, gonna study harder than before I hope cause I don't wanna disappoint my parents again!:) Jiayou, Shirlyn!:D
New hairstyle, new experience and new life for me after tmr! Haha XD
Can't wait for another outing with my girlfriends~^^
Labels: Girlfriends