about
● chat
● links
● archives
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
@ 7:22 AM
Today, purpose to meet huiyu at 6.30am in sk let platform and in the end, I woke up at exactly 6.30am:( sorry huiyu:(
Rush to sch by dad's car coz I need to be in sch at 7.10 coz of flag raising duty. Lucky I was in time:D After FR, there was a talk by Mr tan due to this coming sat, PHSS Community Day. Didn't sold any tickets at all but still bought 2tickets for myself. $20 gone for this wk's pocket money:( nvm is for the sake of donating. When u do gd deed, something gd will happen to u right?:D haha!:)
During FT, Ms Ng collect the money and tickets for community day and while waiting, she ask us to do goal setting._.
Have lunch with Nadiah,Sabrina,Rafidah,Emily and Amalina before heading to Dnt workshop for artefact. I only been there for like about half an hour:( When it is already 3pm, have council meeting in 1N2 classroom. Rather boring but funny for today's meeting coz only few were there as all the sec 2s had I&E workshop. Waste my time there sia otherwise I can do some work in workshop. Tsktsk. End meeting bout 5.45pm and headed to acc to meet Emily and Shimin. Ate cup noodles @ 7eleven:P That's all for today!:D
P.S: sorry for the late post coz too busy. This is specially for Ms Stalker:X
Shall post my blog tmr and maybe update my blogskin and music when I'm free:) Sayonara,Minna!:D
Labels: Love my girlfriends